In The Politically Incorrect Guide™ to the Bible, you’ll discover:
- How the ethical codes of the Old Testament were unique for their time — and why that matters
- How there were few voices in the ancient world that discerned any distinction between what was legal and what was moral or right — aside from the biblical prophets
- How Biblical religion is not the enemy of science — but actually made modern science possible
- How critics of the Bible often mistake descriptions of actual human conduct for God’s will
- Refuted: the effort by liberal scholars to debunk those passages in the Bible that have traditionally been seen as unambiguous condemnation of homosexuality
- How the Bible laid the ground work for modern democracy
Engaging and comprehensive, with interesting sidelights on how the Founding Fathers and great thinkers throughout history extolled the manifold virtues of deep familiarity with the contents of the Bible, The Politically Incorrect Guide™ to the Bible establishes a strong line of defense for conservatives looking for ammunition against the secularist onslaught.
By OTOOLEFAN and LiberalChik
Idiocracy has arrived in America. Bookstores are turning into Right Wing gift shoppes, teeming with fantasy tales about what America is supposed to be (and never was) and the uneducated, uninformed, and previously uninvolved are eating them up. Case in point is the newly released “Politically Incorrect Guide to the Founding Fathers” by Brion McClanahan. Filled with enough wingnut fuel to inspire any wanna-be teabagger to don a three-cornered hat, PIG claims to Right the wrong perceptions of the Founding Fathers which have been Liberalized all these many years.
But Wait! There’s More!
Order now and you also get the Politically Incorrect Guide to American History and the Politically Incorrect Guide to the Great Depression.